How'd you do this week?
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: Let's talk soda. Do
you drink it? Since trying to stay healthy have you changed your soda
choices? Have you cut it out completely?
MINE:
Down just over 1 lb this week. My schedule has been
crazy, so I've been having to miss some boot camp classes, but I've been
hitting the treadmill pretty regularly. This weekend will be
challenging because we're traveling, so I hope to stay somewhat on
track.
Challenge:
I'm exercising pretty regularly at around 3 - 4 times a
week. I want to add an extra day in there so I'm working out 4 - 5 days
a week.
QOTW:
Yes I drink it, but I've never really been a big soda
drinker. I'm also not a fan of the diet versions because I can taste the
aspartame in them. Then Coke Zero came out and I actually like the
taste of it, so when I do want a soda, I usually reach for that.
Overall, I try and stay away from it completely. Although, lately, I've
been addicted to the carbonated flavored waters at Safeway. Water is
boring and I started drinking these at home to make it less boring. I
guess because it's carbonated and flavored, that would count as soda?
No comments:
Post a Comment