The last time I tried the Couch to 5K (C25K) program, I only made it halfway through week 2. I'm NOT a runner. I don't aspire to become a runner. No dreams of running an IronMan, a triathlon, a marathon, or even a half marathon. I just want to be healthy. 3 miles isn't that far. I've hiked 4 times that length in a day, so I should be able to do this. I've never even run a mile without stopping. Hell, I probably haven't run 5 mins without stopping. But I know I can DO this.
Tonight, I hopped back on my treadmill to attempt the C25K again. I did a 5 min warm-up walk, 20 mins of 60 sec running and 90 second fast walking intervals, then a 5 min cool down walk. A total of 30 mins. And it wasn't that bad.
I can DO this......
No comments:
Post a Comment