I have a very close group of girlfriends that I could NOT live without. We give each other advice, support and have LOTS of girl time chat-fests. A while back, we all were talking about how we needed help staying motivated with our weight-loss goals. So, we started a weekly Weigh-In Wednesday (we call it WIW) email where we would post a Question of the Week, give ourselves a Challenge for the week and basically offer a sounding board for when we need motivation or a chance to cheer. I think it's a great way to stay motivated and thought I might want to keep track of my WIW results here. Below is from yesterday's WIW:
How'd you do this week?
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: How'd you all do over the Thanksgiving holiday?
MINE:
I
promised myself that after the holiday, I'd go back to Phase 1 and get
back into gear. Today's day 4 and I'm just shy of 17 lbs down. I feel
good and am glad that I'm back on track!
Challenge: Get back to blogging about my weight loss. I got a couple
of viruses on my computer so Brian finally got some time over the
weekend to fix it for me. I have to say that the blogging kept me honest
and motivated. Now that my computer's fixed, I want to get back to it. (See?? I'm actually doing my challenge for the week!!)
QOTW: I actually did fairly well. Instead of piling my plate full, I just took
small, little helpings with the idea that I could have seconds if I
wanted more. Turns out, it was just enough and I never went back for
seconds. I even got some exercise in with Fri and Sat consisting of lots of walking by shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment