How'd you do this week?
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: When do you prefer to do your exercising, in the morning, afternoon or evening? When do you ACTUALLY do your exercising, in the morning, afternoon or evening? Why?
MINE:
I had a pretty good week. Down 2 lbs for just over 18 lbs down total. My goal is to hit 20lbs by Christmas. I think I can do it.
Challenge: I started C25K last night. Seemed easier this time around. It's still hard, but I made it through all the intervals without stopping. Last time, I couldn't even do that. But I think I was pushing myself too hard last time. So, I'm going to go at my own pace. If it takes me 2 - 3 weeks before I feel ready to go to the next stage, then that's what I'm going to do.
QOTW: My preferred time to exercise is in the mornings. However, because I get up so early for work (4:40/5:00am), I can NOT imagine getting up any earlier than I already do to exercise. So, for a convenience factor, I mostly exercise in the evening after work. Which is hard to motivate myself to do sometimes. On the weekends, I have more flexibility and try to exercise in the mornings if I can or plan an outdoor activity instead.
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: When do you prefer to do your exercising, in the morning, afternoon or evening? When do you ACTUALLY do your exercising, in the morning, afternoon or evening? Why?
MINE:
I had a pretty good week. Down 2 lbs for just over 18 lbs down total. My goal is to hit 20lbs by Christmas. I think I can do it.
Challenge: I started C25K last night. Seemed easier this time around. It's still hard, but I made it through all the intervals without stopping. Last time, I couldn't even do that. But I think I was pushing myself too hard last time. So, I'm going to go at my own pace. If it takes me 2 - 3 weeks before I feel ready to go to the next stage, then that's what I'm going to do.
QOTW: My preferred time to exercise is in the mornings. However, because I get up so early for work (4:40/5:00am), I can NOT imagine getting up any earlier than I already do to exercise. So, for a convenience factor, I mostly exercise in the evening after work. Which is hard to motivate myself to do sometimes. On the weekends, I have more flexibility and try to exercise in the mornings if I can or plan an outdoor activity instead.
You can do it Amber!!!!
ReplyDelete