At the beginning of the year, my booty camp class has been trying to focus on getting all of us in shape, eating healthy, and prepping for a 5K in March. To help keep us on track, our booty camp leader got us all a personal training and workout diary. It's one year's worth of sheets to track our exercises and food intake.
BOOK: Personal Training and Workout Diary, Hinkler Books
Each class, we have to bring the book and record our workout. When we're not at booty camp, we need to track our exercises, our food intake and our weekend booty camp workout homework. The idea is to see our improvements in our workouts and rate ourselves on our diets.
Although, I don't want to go back to tracking my foods, it's at least a good way to see how I'm sabotaging my diet. Tracking food was too time consuming for me, so I'm only writing down the foods, not the nutritional facts. Each week, she wants us to grade ourselves on how we ate each day (A+ to F).
Tomorrow is the first day we're going to review. I'm hoping that by tracking my foods, I can see how I'm not staying on track. By tracking my exercises, I'm hoping that it will help motivate me to keep working out regularly. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment