How'd you do this week?
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: My friend brought up a good topic last week. So, let's talk about goals. What is your ultimate goal? Is it a weight number, a pants size number, or just a I-feel-awesome goal?
What's your challenge this week?
QOTW: My friend brought up a good topic last week. So, let's talk about goals. What is your ultimate goal? Is it a weight number, a pants size number, or just a I-feel-awesome goal?
MINE:
I'm down 1.5 lbs....back to 20lbs down. I'm going back to Phase 1 (this time for reals!!) starting today. I really want to get back on track and get some motivation. I've been hovering around 20lbs for so long that I need to kick it into gear if I'm going to hit my birthday goal (wedding weight) in April.
Challenge:
Besides my booty camp twice a week, I really want to hit the treadmill at least 3 times a week.....if not a full 5 days so that I'm exercising everyday. (same as last week, since I clearly failed this one.)
QOTW:
This is a tough one because I've always had a number in my head. But what if that number isn't realistic for ME? When I did WW, they told me that based on my age and height, I should be 125lbs. I have a real hard time thinking that that's my ideal number. There are so many other factors to figuring out what number is right for you, that I can't believe that every single 33yr old female that's 5'6" has to weigh 125lbs. Right now, 160lbs is my goal. But is that realistic? I have no idea. I've been overweight my whole life, so it could either be 125, 160 or some other number. At this point, I want to be able to shop in normal size stores. I want to feel comfortable in what I wear, how I look, and how that makes me feel confident in myself. I want my husband to say that I look HOT in that bikini I have yet to own. So, although I have to set a number to help me push towards some kind of a goal, I think along the way, I'll have to reevaluate how I feel and how difficult it would be to maintain that for the long term.
No comments:
Post a Comment